top of page


Cyclone Gabriel Relief Panui


Work and Income Civil Defence Payments

If you or someone you know has been impacted by Cyclone Gabrielle, visit the Work and Income  to find out if you are eligible for a Civil Defence Payment


We are reaching out to uri of Ngāti Manawa whom have been devastatedly affected by Cyclone Gabrielle to contact our Manawa Hauora Team on 021 258 6292 for assistance.

You must be registered with Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Manawa to be eligible.

Not sure if you are registered? Call our office on 07 282 2745.

If you have no mobile signal to make calls but can access Wi-Fi, message our team on Facebook @TE RUNANGA O NGATI MANAWA you may be able to call using Wi-Fi.
How to make calls using Wi-Fi for: Android -, or Iphone -

Manawa Hauora Covid Response Team


Minister of Health Dr Ayesha Verrall announced the removal of the last remaining mandatory public health restrictions for COVID-19, effective 15th August 2023. These changes mean that there is no longer a legal requirement to isolate if you have COVID-19 or to wear a mask in healthcare facilities. More information on the announcement is here.

  • While not mandated, the Ministry of Health guidance is to stay at home for five days if you’re unwell or have tested positive for COVID-19

  • Mask wearing remains an important way we can prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19, in health and disability care settings


The Manawa Hauora Covid Response Team provides isolation food parcels for people self-isolating who reside in Murupara, Kaingaroa and Galatea.

Call Katrina Martin on 021 258 6292 for support.

Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) Tutorial

How to log your test results.

Log your results here



021 258 6292

bottom of page