Millhand & Forklift Driver
· Career in Timber Industry
· Assistance with travel to work and uniform provided
Donelley Sawmillers is a dynamic family-owned sawmill leading the way in supplying high quality timber for the domestic market.
We have multiple vacancies available for hardworking staff in our innovative sawmill.
Full-time varied work available including forklift driving and general sawmilling and timber processing roles.
You will be working in a collaborative team with great learning opportunities and growth to enable you to build your career in the timber industry.
We are seeking applicants who have:
· Ability to follow instructions and be a self-starter
· Clear communication
· Can do attitude and willingness to learn
· An understanding of sawmill and timber machinery advantageous
· OSH forklift endorsement advantageous
· A proactive approach to Health and Safety
· Physically fit
· Ability to pass drug test
These are full-time roles based in Reporoa.
Please send your CV and expression of interest to Ima.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Work for Life Centre on 07 2822745 to register and complete an application. You can also call into the Work for Life Centre on Koromiko Street Murupara to find out more.
07 282 2745
Looking for LONG TERM employment with GREAT BENEFITS and OPPORTUNITY for promotion and on the job training ?
At PermaPine we can offer you
• Competitive starting wage
• Transport to and from work in vans from Rotorua, Turangi, Taupo
• Training to gain skills and qualifications under NZQA framework
• Opportunities for high performing staff to move into more senior roles.
• Dental care assistance
• Assistance in gaining your driver licence
• A staff Wellness programme • An education fund that staff and families can access
PermaPine 33 white Road Reporoa. www.permapine.co.nz
Give us a call TODAY 0800 737 627
0800 737 627
There is a job vacancy at the Kaingaroa Processing Plant, doing general maintenance on the machinery 40 hours permanent work must be physically fit, reliable, drug-free and have transport.
If this sounds like you please send your cv to Ima.email@example.com