Millhand & Forklift Driver
· Career in Timber Industry
· Assistance with travel to work and uniform provided
Donelley Sawmillers is a dynamic family-owned sawmill leading the way in supplying high quality timber for the domestic market.
We have multiple vacancies available for hardworking staff in our innovative sawmill.
Full-time varied work available including forklift driving and general sawmilling and timber processing roles.
You will be working in a collaborative team with great learning opportunities and growth to enable you to build your career in the timber industry.
We are seeking applicants who have:
· Ability to follow instructions and be a self-starter
· Clear communication
· Can do attitude and willingness to learn
· An understanding of sawmill and timber machinery advantageous
· OSH forklift endorsement advantageous
· A proactive approach to Health and Safety
· Physically fit
· Ability to pass drug test
These are full-time roles based in Reporoa.
Please send your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Work for Life Centre on 07 2822745 ext 5 to register and complete an application. You can also call into the Work for Life Centre on Koromiko Street Murupara to find out more.
07 282 2745 Ext 5
Looking for LONG TERM employment with GREAT BENEFITS and OPPORTUNITY for promotion and on the job training ?
At PermaPine we can offer you
• Competitive starting wage
• Transport to and from work in vans from Rotorua, Turangi, Taupo
• Training to gain skills and qualifications under NZQA framework
• Opportunities for high performing staff to move into more senior roles.
• Dental care assistance
• Assistance in gaining your driver licence
• A staff Wellness programme • An education fund that staff and families can access
PermaPine 33 white Road Reporoa. www.permapine.co.nz
Give us a call TODAY 0800 737 627
0800 737 627